1. When a head-on collision is unavoidable, the driver should free the steering wheel, raise the legs and lie sideward on the right seat at the moment of the head-on collision. This can ensure his body is not struck by the steering wheel. Answer: True
4. When a wounded suffers bleeding in the forearm or shank, the rescuers may place a cushion in the armpit or in the rook of the arm, crook the armpit or rook and tie up. Answer: True
5. When encountering old people walking on the road and obstructing the traffic, the driver may continuously honk to urge them to yield. Answer: False
1.When the engine catches fire, the wrong measure is to_________.
a. swiftly turn off the engine
b. extinguish the fire by covering
c. open the bonnet to extinguish the fire
d. use the fire extinguisher to put out the fire
Answer: C Don't you dare open that bonnet!
2. After a vehicle falls into water, the wrong method for the driver to rescue himself is to _________.
a. close the window to prevent water from flowing into the vehicle
b. immediately use hand to open the door
c. let the water fill up the driver's cab so that the water pressure both inside and outside is equal
d. use a large plastic bag to cover the head and tight the neck closely
a. honk continuously to drive away the flock
b. speed up and bypass the flock
c. drive slowly and use the vehicle to scare away the flock
d. reduce speed and go slowly, or stop to yield when necessary
4. When causing a road accident involving only slight property damage and the basic fact is clear, the parties to the accident__________.
a. should not leave the scene
b. should report to the police immediately
c. should first leave the scene and then discuss how to solve the problem
d. should park the vehicles in the original place and discuss compensation